Monday, March 06, 2006

Myrtle Steals A Police Crusier

Today Myrtle And I went to the Piggly Wiggly to do some grocery Shopping. Myrtle was acting up real bad in the supermaket. She was climbing all over the Buggy , and knocking things off the shelves, Hissing at the other people shopping by us. I had to scold Her several times during the Shopping Episode.
When we got to the check out counter, She kept playing on the Grocery belt that moves the groceries foward, and Her tail kept getting caught up in it, Everytime it happened The check out Lady had to get maintenece to come and pull her tail out, So grocery Shopping took longer than usual. As we exited the Store, Myrtle was screaming because I diden't buy her the Lucky Charms She wanted. So I told Her if She dident stop I was going to Spank Her, So She calmed right down.
While I was Loading the groceries in the trunk Myrtle sneaked off from me and crawled in the Police Car's window that was parked right next to us. Suddenly I heard screeching tires and grinding metal, I looked up and myrtle had sped off in the police car. She was sitting on a box of Triscuit crackers, which enabled her to reach the steering wheel, She was working the gas petal and brakes with her tail ( its very long ) I diden't even know She could drive, She was flying through the parking lot, Flipping on the Siren and laying tread everywhere, all you could see thru the winsheild was Her famous 1000 teeth grin, Lips peeled back and adrenaline flowing.
She picked up the P.A. system and Shouted a grunt and hiss, ( probably telling someone to pull over) People were running and screaming, dropping bags of groceries, flipping over grocery carts, and the whole time Myrtle was laughing as hard as She could. Then The Swat Team Came and it was all over.

It took a couple of hours to fingerprint, and book Myrtle, She was acting like possums gone bad. Finally I posted bail and we headed Home. we had a serious talk about stealing things that diden't belong to Her. I thought I got thru to her, But I realized I diden't when the revolver fell out of her pouch. So She is on restriction for a while.
And she has to go to bed early for the next few nights. I told her She will have to work extra shifts at the diner to pay me back for the Bail money. She just laughed Herself to sleep.
What does a Parent Do???
Gotta Go
Myrtle's Father

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home