Sunday, February 19, 2006

My Baby Is An International Sensation

Myrtle is so excited today, because I told her we actually have someone that is reading her Blog.
I told her she was an international sensation. Our regular Blog reader is a very Nice Lady from Japan. Her name is Alice, and She has a Very interesting Blog herself. She does lovely Oragami artwork, and takes very delecious pictures of the meals she prepares for her family. Every time I visit her Blog and see those pictures of the food, I get very Hungry. I can even hear Myrtles stomach growling as She sits on my Shoulder while I read Alice's Blog. Myrtle isint much on Oriental food, but She loves to lick the screen when we see the pictures. I think I may take her out to eat at a Japanese restaurant so She can learn to enjoy different foods.
With her hands and tail I'm sure She could learn to use Chopsticks. I always use Chopsticks when I eat food from the Orient, It seems to make the food more enjoyable.
This will be a short blog tonight, Myrtle has kept me Busy all day And I'm having trouble coming up with a storyline.
So for tonight thats all, Tommorow I will update you on myrtle's trip to Victorias secret.
Sincerely
Myrtles father

2 Comments:

Blogger wonda said...

Hi Matt,
It's nice of you to compliment me. Already read my Feb.18 blog'comment and answered them before you reminded me.
My eyes are tired. Ok, got to get ready to go to hospital. Bye and God bless.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Holiday Sense said...

Book Private Tours and Premium Tours at a good price. Holiday senses can provide you holiday activities experiences and sensations to remember when traveling.
Book Private Tours
Book Premium Tours
Best South Europe Sensations and Activities
Book Tours Online

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home