Saturday, February 11, 2006

Myrtle's School pictures

This was a Hard day.
Myrtle can home with her school pictures.
I hate to say it but, they were so ugly, I sent Some to my Mother in Florida. ( In Florida there is a real Roach Problem ) Told her to slide one under the refrigerator to help kill roaches.
And one to my elderly next door neighbor, She carries mace with her everywhere she goes to fend off would-be attackers. Told her if an attacker happen to approach her, just show them the photo real fast and they would certainly hit the ground.
It pains me to say this about my baby but we must speak the truth. ( Except to her, I always tell her she looks like a Princess )
Myrtle was so excited she wobbled as fast as She could up the path from the Bus stop, When she came in the house, She handed me the Package of Photos, Smiled and began to Groom her Behind. I put one up on the Refrigerator, but after she went to bed of course I took it down.
Unfortunately in the package was also the bill from the photographer, not just the charges for the Photos, but a very large bill for the camera lens which cracked, when he snapped the picture.
Having an Ugly Child can run into a lot of money.
Tommorow after School we have an appointment with the Dentist, Its time to get my Baby some braces. I'm doing everything I can to improve on her looks.
A friend suggested to have her photo printed on a bumpersticker to help prevent people from following too close in traffic ( not a bad Idea Huh??)
We'll I gotta go, Need to help Myrtle with some thank you notes to the Photographer,
Letting him know " Thanks for putting us into Bankrupcy, replacing that camera lens.
Thats all for now
Myrtles Father

Note: If your curious about what myrtle looks like, I hope to have time to put some pictures of her on my blogsite this week. If not, next week for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home