Sunday, March 12, 2006

Myrtle Meets A Mexican Pussycat

Today Myrtle came home from School with a big Smile upon Her Face.
I asked Her why She was so happy, She said She met a new Friend named Dilly.
Dilly I said, Thats an unusual Name. She grunted back and said, Thats what Dilly said about my name. She carried on about This "Dilly " for hours, saying She was from mexico.
So I thought I would drop by the School tommorow, to see Who " Dilly" was, I was concerened it was another trick being played on Her by BBBJH.
When I got to the School and went in the Classroom, I heard BBBJH say a smart comment " That's Myrna's Mother and Father" ( Thats " Myrtle " you stupid Hillbilly **&&%%$$#*) I thought to myself.
The Teacher, Mrs Giveyouanf, Gave me a sour look and invited me in.
" Class, She said, this Is Myrtle's Father here for a visit ". Sitting in the back row with a large Sombrero on was a Mexican Pussycat, This must be Dilly I said to myself. Myrtle scurried up my leg and in to my lap and gave me a 1000 teeth grin, and grunted Hi Daddy!!
That's Dilly back there. So I walked to the back of the Class And Said Hello Dilly,
Ola Dilly replied. ( Dilly must only speak Spanish ) Myrtle spoke up and said, She Cain't speak english. ( Neither can you I thought). About that time BBBJH threw a boiled egg from his greasy lunch bag and hit me right smack in the face. Eggshells flying all over the place and boiled egg covering my face. The entire class laughed, including Mrs Giveyouanf. I'll get you BBBJH I thought.
After Myrtle cleaned up my face and licked all the egg off my glasses, I abruptly snatched up Myrtle and Said to Mrs giveyouanf , I'm taking Myrtle Home Early Today, and we left. I was so humiliated we went straight to the car and sped off.
After I calmed down a bit, during the drive, I decided to take Myrtle for a treat at Dairy Queen.
As usual it was a disaster. When we got to the Drive In window, Myrtle placed her Order
She got the Usual liver and Butterfinger Blizzrd. She slurped the treat all the way home, hanging from the rear veiw, Blizzard dripping all over the Dashboard.
We settled in for the night, I helped Myrtle with her Spanish Homework, She still has trouble with Como Esta, and all that.
Until tommorow
Myrtle's Father and Spansih Teacher
Buenos Noches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home