Friday, March 10, 2006

Myrtle Goes Camping in The Fireplace

Last Night Myrtle went Camping in the Fireplace.
She refuses to leave. She is camping out beside the Cat's litterbox. ( thats in the fireplace
Refer back to last entry, Myrtle's Late Christmas Photo) She is standing Her ground.
Its like a Strike or something. When I call Her She just peeks Her head from outside the Screen, and sticks Her tongue out. She is upset because She did not win the poetry contest She entered at School. She say's She's never ever,ever,ever, coming out again, then it's " Stop looking at me "
Just like all small Kids Do. Actually thats translated from " Grunt, Grunt,Hiss, Howl, Burp, grunt, Hiss, Hiss, fart.
I , Her Father on the other hand thought her work was rather Wonderful. Here's a try at Possum Translation.

A Poem by Myrtle

A Possum thinks of Food all day
Lifts Her tail to crap and spray
Playing with Opossum ken Doll in My pouch
Daddy slamed the door on My tail, OOps , Ouch! !
After a Peanut Butter Sandwich, A Nap I'll take
upon the Couch.
But not before I thank and Pray.
All this really dosent ryhme,
I dont care I say.

Myrtle Jones

See, My Baby really has some talent. I guess nobody else can see it. or am I just Blind??
Until next time
Myrtle's Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home