Friday, March 31, 2006

Myrtle's missing Ear


For all the Myrtle Fans

A week ago My Lovely Little Darling Myrtle was attacked by a Family pet Dog.
Good News She is o.k. She had to go to the Vet and Get quite a few stitches and tubes put in,
And She's missing half of an Ear.
It was a tramatic time for Me ( Myrtle's Father )
Not to mention For Myrtle. But She will be o.k. She is on antibiotics, and Bed rest for a couple of weeks. Her fur has been shaved from Her neck halfway down Her body, She looks like a shaved Rat. It brought tears to my eyes when the Vet brought Her out after Her minor surgery. I was so worried about Her I couldent hardley sleep that night. Thank God She is o.k.
Special Thanks to Dr. Hammond and the Great Staff at The Animal Hospital At Reems Creek
They took such good care of Her and was truly concerend about Her. Even calling to check on Her twice. She has to go back this tuesday to have Her stitches removed, and after that its just waiting on Her hair to grow back.
She looks like Vincent Van Opossum with the half ear.
It will give me some ideas on a story for everybody. I dont have any pictures right now to post,
In a way I'm glad, She looks pretty Gruesome right now. But She is very special to me and always will. This is the second time She has Cheated Death, When I first got Her she had been rescued and pulled from the Mouth of a Dog at the age of 6 weeks. The Dog had killed and Ate all Her littler mates but Her and Her Brother Speedy. She was meant to be my little Princess.
I would like to thank everyone who has called and e-mailed me to give their concern and good wishes. We love you all.
Sincerely
Myrtle's Father

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just dropped by. I like your new blog title better than the former one. Sorry, to hear about Myrtle. Hope she has a speedy recovery and keep the dog away from her.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home